RIAC is a registered Canadian charity governed by a Board of Directors and made possible by the dedicated efforts of many volunteers who offer clerical, professional and creative support. The day-to-day operations are supervised by the Executive Director.
The Board has a minimum of 3 and a maximum of 13 members, elected for a 2-year period.
Current members of our Board of Directors are:
• Board Chair – Mr. Jose Rivera
• Board Co-Chair – Mr. Jean-Pierre Yenga
• Member-at-Large: Education – Darren James Browne
• Member-at-Large: Leah Ferrel
• Member-at-Large: Cassondra Rowe
• Member-at-Large: Claire Wilcox
• Board Consultant – Dr. Barbara Burnaby
These Board positions are open:
• Secretary – Vacant
• Treasurer – Vacant
• Member-at-Large: Youth Outreach – Vacant
• Member-at-Large: Community Outreach – Vacant
• Member-at-Large: Employment & Development – Vacant
• Member-at-Large: Immigration & Legal Issues – Vacant
Interested in becoming a Member of RIAC’s board? Contact our Executive Director
An ad-hoc membership is comprised of past board members, volunteers and supporters.