- Event Time 12:00 pm-4:00 pm
- Event Start Date August 26, 2017
- Event Location Bowring Park
Saturday August the 26th, 12-5 pm
We will be at our regular venue; the John Cabot Amphitheater at the end of Bowring Park, behind the splash pad and the new fountain. Family event, free for all.
This year, as every year for the past 7 editions, we will have a mix of local and newcomer talent rendering international and local pieces, including Canadian and Newfoundland and Labrador folk and other genres.
As a special treat we will be celebrating Terry Rielly’s “Teddy Bear Picnic” 40th anniversary. He will be hosting the original picnic at the Bannerman Park on Sunday August 13th.
- Terry Rielly, international and local music
- TWIN, hypno-folk
- Katapa, African beats and reggae
- Some Swell, bluegrass, country, and folk
- Perry Fowlow, Newfoundland folklore
- Gypsy Ladyz of Avalon, gypsy dance
- Vuelo Directo, Latin music
- Stan Nochasak, Aboriginal culture
- Yohei Sakai, international and local music
- Marcelo Villalobos, piano baladas and Latin rock
- Doyle Family Circus
- Vanessa Cardoso, MC
Call us at 709-754-4122 or send us an e-mail to Summer Cultural Festival